Traffic Control Flagger
D&B Flagging & Traffic Control is a rapidly-growing business, proudly owned by member bands of the Ktunaxa Nation since 2018. Our Office is located at the ʔaq̓am Community just outside of Cranbrook, BC. We are currently looking for multiple highly motivated, organized and responsible individuals to join our team in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The successful candidates should look to have relevant experience and qualifications which align with the roles and responsibilities outlined below. This position is required immediately and can be based out of Cranbrook, Kimberley, Creston, Radium, Invermere or Elkford!
Roles and Responsibilities
• Driving fully equipped pickup to sites;
• Setting up standard signs for work zones;
• Guiding vehicles safely through or around work zones and accident scenes;
• Communicating direction clearly to contractors, the public and other flaggers on site;
• Self-motivated and safety oriented team player.
• Traffic Control Certification;
• Must be professional, patient, alert, respectful and direct, even in situations of confrontation;
• Must be able to stand for a long period of time in all weather conditions;
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Remuneration: Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. D&B Flagging offers competitive wages.
Please submit your cover letter and resume marked “Traffic Control Flagger - Confidential” to:
Human Resources Generalist
Closing Date: Open until all positions are filled. Thank you to all those applicants that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Preference will be given to candidates of Ktunaxa or other First Nations ancestry. If you are a Ktunaxa citizen who is interested in this opportunity but do not feel you have the necessary qualifications, please contact the Ktunaxa Nation Council Education and Employment Sector.